Technically Speaking, Inc
Embedded and Accelerated Applications with the Vitis™ Unified Software Environment | 1-Day Workshop | Online
This online workshop introduces and demonstrates the tools and techniques required for both software and hardware acceleration desig using the the Vitis™ Unified Software platform.
Learn how to migrate from SDK to Vitis,
We’ll also cover developing new or existing C/C++, OpenCL, and RTL applications in the Vitis™ Unified Software. This workshop highlights aspects of targeting both embedded and data center (DC) applications including how to run designs on the Xilinx Alveo™ accelerator card using Nimbix Cloud.
After completing this training event, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Implement an effective software design environment for a Xilinx embedded system using the Vitis unified software platform
- Write a basic user application and run it on an embedded system platform
- Describe how the FPGA architecture lends itself to parallel computing
- Explain how the Vitis unified software environment helps software developers to focus on applications
- Create kernels from C, C++, or RTL IP using the RTL Kernel Wizard
- Profile the design using Vitis
- Introduction to the Vitis Unified Software Platform
- Migrating Xilinx SDK Projects to the Vitis Platform
- Driving the Vitis Software Development Tool
- Introduction to Hardware Acceleration
- Alveo Data Center Accelerator Cards Overview
- Introduction to the Nimbix Cloud
- Introduction to C/C++ based Kernels
- Using the RTL Kernel Wizard to Reuse Existing IP as Accelerators
- Vitis Accelerated Libraries
Note: Once you have completed registration, you can request immediate access to the workshop lab file(s) if you plan to conduct additional exercises on your own.