Technically Speaking, Inc
Essential Xilinx FPGA Design Techniques 7-Part Online Series
This is a complementary 7-part online series for new to intermediate Xilinx FPGA designers. Each online session is live and fully interactive.
See topic overview sheet below for dates and content.
All dates are CY 2019. Specific content and dates are:
1. Introduction to Xilinx FPGA Design Flow; Tuesday - August 13th
2. UltraScale & 7-Series FPGA Architecture; Thursday - August 15th
3. HDL Coding Techniques; Monday August 19th
4. Clock Management; Thursday - August 22nd
5. Introduction to Timing Constraints; Monday, August 26th
6. Key Vivado Reports and Static Timing Analysis; Wednesday, August 28th
7. Configuring FPGA and Debugging Techniques; Thursday, Sept 5th