Technically Speaking, Inc
Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC – System Architect | Custom Online & Onsite - San Diego
Please note: This course is scheduled to run Onsite and Online simultaneously. If there is not adequate enrollment for Onsite, it may run in the Online version only.
Onsite and Online versions of this course have the exact same material and content.
This two-day online course is structured to provide system architects with an overview of the capabilities and support for the Zynq UltraScale+MpSoC family.
All topics in this course are provided as Level 2 (intermediate) with the exception of the Overview module, which is Level 1.
Course Outline and Lab Descriptions
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Overview (Lecture)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoc HW-SW Virtualization (Lecture,Lab)
- Introduction to the Xen Hypervisor (Lecture)
- Introduction to QEMU (Lecture,Demo)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Security and Software Test Library (Lecture)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC System Protection (Lecture,Lab)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Security Features (Lecture,Lab)
- Zynw UltraScale+MPSoC Clocks and Resets (Lecture,Lab)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Power Management (Lecture,Demo)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC System Coherency (Lecture)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC DDR and QoS (Lecture,Demo)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Boot and Configuration (Lecture,Lab)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Ecosystem Support (Lecture)
- Zynq UltraScale+MPCoC Overview-Overview of the Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC device.
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC HW-SW Virtualization-Covers the hardware and software elements of virtualization. The lab demonstrate how hypervisors can be used.
- Introduction to QEMU-Introduction to the Quick Emulator, which is the tool used to run software for the Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC device when hardware is not available.
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Security and Software Test Library-Introduction to the purpose and API of the Software Test Library.
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC System Protection-Covers all the hardware elements that support the separation of software domains.
- Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC Security Features-Aspects that implement tamper resistant and control access to the hardware and bitstream.
The course focuses on the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC architecture. The 2015.4 version of this class does not use a physical board, but rather a local emulation environment and the Vivado Design Suite.